20 % off at Halfords this weekend.

Anybody in the UK who needs stuff for their car/garage, head over to your
local Halfords. They're having 20% off everything in the shop. Can't
remember the reason but who cares?

I finally stopped umming and ahhing and bought torque wrenches. I got the
smallest and biggest ones in the Halfords Professional range. They cover up
to 225 lb-ft and I got the 2 of them for #88 so I think that's a major
bargain as they're superb quality things. I think normally, you'd pay that
much for a single decent quality preset torque wrench.

Too bad there isn't much in the way of parts for Alfas at Halfords.

Thanks to everyone who dropped me a line when I asked for help on the oil
seal at the end of the axle tubes. I puled one out and saw that it is,
indeed, the same as the new ones only it looked like all rubber until I got
it out.

I made up a nifty little puller using two bits of wood, M6 threaded stock, a
couple of washers and three nuts to get the old seals out.

nk

outgoing mail scanned for viruses by Norton.