Lime Rock Monday?

Looks like I'll be heading down, hoping to hook up with many digesters
there.

There's a good chance I'll be driving down in a non-Alfa (dare I say
*truck*), so if anybody is looking for any parts from my loft, lemme
know and I'll toss them in the back.  I've got lots of stuff lying
around from many parted out Spiders, GTV6's, and Milanos, and am looking
to clear some space.

bs