Dot, dash, dot

Okay, it's not that critical - you All did get that was the universal
SOS signal didn't you? Oy vey.

(Someday 'They' are going to email me and make me cease and desist using
Oy Vey if I, at the very least, don't get circumcised. Oy Owwwwwwww
Vey).

Radios. Vintage style. (I'm sort of skipping over sending this to the
750-101 Digest since while they're all certainly nice gentlemen, suspect
I might get a quicker answer from youse guys + they have no sense of
humor). Have (hopefully client isn't listening in) a cheap, vintage
Japanese radio which came with his 101 Giulietta Spider. Just picked up
an antenna for the radio, but antenna inlet to vintage cheap radio
antenna cable's holes are about 1/16" larger on both the center 'plug'
and the exterior fitting.

Must admit I haven't looked much yet, but is there a larger to small
antenna conversion cable to make this all 'happen' or should I start
looking for a 'proper' vintage Blaupunkt or Becker? And does anyone have
a pristine working one of these for sale?

Biba
Irwindale, CA USA