Land Roveros

Gee Whiz folks, as the owner of both a Volvo and a Land Rover as well as four Alfa Romeos, I never realized the sins of my ways :<)  Actually, the Land Rover has gotten my wife out of axle deep mud at the power plant where she works (while a number of good ol' boy F250's 4x4's had to be winched out with a D9), and has towed Alfa projects home without a wimper.  The Volvo (an S40) is a reasonably perky and efficient little commuter which just happened to be a lot cheaper than an equivalent Audi or Saab.  Remember, it is the driver, not the vehicle that does the stupid stuff.

Arno Leskinen
Newsletter Editor, Arizona AROC
1960 and 1961 102 Spiders
1992 Spider Veloce