Duetto electrical problems

Hi everyone,

I have a vexing problem with my Duetto. A couple weeks ago I discovered that I had no high beams ( I have Hella lights with H-4 bulbs 60/5 watt hi/lo ). The fuses were okay but both high beam filaments were burned out. replaced both bulbs and everything tested okay. Took the car to work during the day, flashed the high beams to pass someone. Later that night got in the car and NO HIGH BEAMS ! Low beams okay. All other electrical okay ( so far ).

Took the car again and tried the horn. It gave one short blip and quit. I tested the voltage to the headlights with the car running at about 4000 rpm. Got 12.7 v at the low beam and 14.8 v at the high beam. The horn relay clicks but no voltage gets to the horns.

Do I have a bad voltage regulator ? Also, does anyone know what size fuses go where because the owners manual doesn't say so.

Thanks,

Dan Walker
67 Duetto argento ( no lighto and no beepo ! )