Alabama Alfa Owners

I'm trying to get an idea of how many Alfa-bamians there are on this list.
Curt, I see you're from H'ville, and there's another, Mark Strong, from
H'ville (don't know if he reads this list though).  I'm planning on attending
the GA AROC Cheaha state park meet in October, and was wondering who else from
Alabama would be attending.  I'd like to assemble all of the Alfabamians at
the meet for an impromtu discussion about reorganizing our chapter.

I've only had one email session with the person who used to head up the
Alabama chapter, and from what I understood, there is a general lack of
interest.

Greg
Calera AL