Re: Volvo's vs. Motorcycles NAC

Oh I probably saw it on wreck.moto or some other completely
un-trustworthy forum.  But speaking from personal experience it's a
rumor I can get behind.
Volvos have been hated on rec.motorcycles long before 1991 when I started reading that newsgroup.

I've been run off the road by a grandma and her Olds pulling straight out of her driveway in front of me ("I was in a hurry", she claimed.) And my CBR600F2 was run-over while parked in front of my Grandmother's house by a woman in a Ford Taurus, who also claimed to be in a hurry. I have no specific hate for Volvos, but distrust all "cagers" (except Alfa drivers of course :) (note: alfa content)) equally.

BTW: The best source of motorcycle acccident data was the aptly named "Hurt Report." I think the conclusion was most accidents are caused by dumbasses.
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=hurt+report+motorcycles&btnG=Google+Search

--Mark
--DoD #1559