Re: 164 Start Consent Switch

Hi under the console where the shift lever mounts is a switch that can be
adjusted. Instead of going through the gears try giving the shift lever a
whack forward (you will probable hear a relay behind the gauges click) car
will probably start. So it could be the switch or the relay.

I adjusted my switch once it lasted for about 1 month now I just whack it.

Curt Norheim
Huntsville, AL