Alfetta vs GTV6 seats

I have a question about the differences between an alfetta and a early (1983)
gtv6 seats.
I have a new black upholstery set I purchased about a year ago for my GTV6.
unfortunately I never got around to installing it until recently
well it doesn't fit the basic shape is the same but on my kit the spacing (or
cushion area )between the bolsters on the front seats is about 3 inches wider
than my seats
and the kits bolsters are somewhat fuller and wider. on the back seat the
bottom will fit ok if I fill the plastic tray area with foam. and the upper
back seat on the kit does not have as pronounced headrests. more straight
across the top.

I know this may seem confusing but does anyone have an idea as to what car
this kit would fit or was it just made wrong?

I'm thinking about putting them on ebay if I can id what they fit. (I thought
about seeing if an upholstery shop could do some alterations
but I doubt they would want to).

Of course if there's any interest here the digest gets 1st dibs.

Thanks in advance

Curt Norheim
Huntsville, AL