Re: sidebar on smog actions

>So, one of the things to take into account when lambasting efforts to clean
>the air and keep it that way is the choking, gasping alternative: if you just
>are annoyed at the idea of ANYBODY telling you what to do and how to do it,
>if you have a knee-jerk reaction to any proposed smog measure, my suggestion
>is to get a life.

Charlie--

If you are laboring under the impression that CO2 is in any way a
"pollutant" of our planet's air, I suggest that you get an education ! Such
tends to make a "life" far more enjoyable and productive !

The subject legislation is nothing more than a _blatant_ attempt at
behavior control by the special interests that be (incompetent though they
may be) --and has no basis in technical logic--any more than prohibition of
alchohol did (or of other substances or non-violent behavior does).

The folks who perpetrate such things, in my mind, do so knowingly, and come
VERY close to being birds of a feather with the likes of Joe Stalin--and,
therefore, deserve about as much human understanding and patience as Joe
did. (Suggest you read "Snow Wolf" if you want an idea of what I am
implying here!)

Greg