Spider (relative MY merits)

I'm still a few digests behind, but in the replies to the former '74 GTV owner pondering which Spider to buy, I have yet to see mention of the other transition year, 1990, in which the '83-90 body style got the much more powerful Motronic engine generally associated with the '91-93 cars. Since the '90 is considerably lighter than the '91, some it is the quickest of the later Spiders, and some owners contend that it's as quick as a '74.

Joe Elliott
'82 GTV6