Need Part

Fellow Digesti,
Making a Long story short, I'm in need of the linkage piece that engages the
advance pin on the intake cam of a 86 series 3 Spider
2L Bosch Injection and VVT system, (apparently not replaced by PO). I have
the motor and harness and the motor functions correctly, but the motor
doesn't engage anything.
If someone could give me a diagram of the part I could manufacture one in
the shop.
Thanks,
Kurt Incledon
AROSC