Spider molested again! This is getting ridiculous...

I can't believe it.  I came back from lunch with my girlfriend to find
that someone had recklessly dented my poor spider again (second time in a
week).

Can anyone recommend a really good body shop in the Pittsburgh area?  The
car now has a wrinkled right fender, an ugly dent in the nose (with paint
missing) and (most recent) a big scrape on the outer lip of the left
fender.  I'd like to get the damage fixed before the rust sets in.

Lock up your Alfas, boys, there's an Italian car-hating maniac on the
loose.

-John Barbera

'84 Spider, now REALLY sad and molested