Superchargers, EFI & Twin Sparks

Let me say that I'm somewhat curious as to the V6 'boys' search for more
power, especially when in includes superchargers. The reason I began the
entire (see above subject heading) was these were the 'items' I was
interested in for cars which 4-cylinder's were originally supplied. Yes,
I know, in Europe and elsewhere 'they / you' put 4-cylinder engines into
just about anything.

Sound like a spoiled child. No doubt. But having owned a slightly warmed
up GTV6 and having driven a 3.0 Milano, they do pretty darn well bone
stock - it's the four bangers which Really need the help for those of us
who generally prefer four rather than six, especially if that's what the
car came with. Was it last year or the year before I saw the V6 Spider
at the French / Italian Car Meet? While impressed by the shoe-horning
aspect, would much, much rather have seen a supercharged, EFI, and
perhaps TS engine under the hood.

All I ask is don't say in your subject headings, " Was, etc." Then talk
about turbos for V6's. Just talk amongst yourselves and leave us little
guys who admit we have little guys and aren't afraid to admit it -
though we would like to achieve a bit more potentiality from our
undersized units. (I can hear the echos now, "Speak for yourself,
Biba!").

Should someone wonder (highly unlikely) why I suddenly have all this
time on my hands to kibitz (spell checkers really need to learn Yiddish
- such a colorful language - gadzooks, it just corrected previous
spelling - 'they / you' really are everywhere) with the group. Have the
windshield wiper system laid out on the floor of the Giulietta Spider.
It only turns about a quarter turn. Don't think this is enough to clean
the windows. Have an email in to the 750-101 Digest which periodically
bans me (not a clue why). Bottom line is I don't want to crawl under
dash and install unless I know it'll work, which means I can't install
the seats, which means I can't take it for a test drive. + it has a fuel
filter leak. Sorry you asked?

Norm Riffle is going to put a TS head on his engine - I'm assuming
pre-TS block. Please tell me if I'm wrong but heard the water passages
don't line up all that well - perhaps other things. The only TS head I
was up close and personal to was some years ago at Alfa Ricambi. The
head seemed taller. A fair amount taller. Should this be the case, what
happens if a Spider goes over a large pebble which hits the pan guard
which pushes the engine up into the hood?

Most of my clients seem to have Spiders. 'I' need to know.

Back to your 4-banging and V6ing it and happy New Years to all who are
celebrating such.

Biba
(A 4-cylinder gentile among gentiles in) Irwindale, CA USA