RE: Palo Alto "Mozart Collection" (Whass Dat?)

Could it be that of Gus Mozart, the famous VW dealer for years here in
the Bay Area?

TJ

TJ Noto		AFM #134  	Cowpoke Racing-"Friends in Slow Places"
http://www.cowpokeracing.com
95 Ducati 916 Strada
96 Ducati Monster 900 (Chela's)
61 Ducati Falcone 80
70 Norton Commando Fastback
73 BMW 3.0 CS ("deviated from museum reliquary standard"-Perez)
97 BMW Z3 (Chela's)
77 Mercedes 280C (Mimosa)
00 Ford F150 Supercab
87 Suzuki RG250 (For Sale!)

Of
> karl doll
> Sent: Friday, August 23, 2002 3:44 PM
> To: alfa-digest@domain.elided
> Subject: Palo Alto "Mozart Collection" (Whass Dat?)
>
> Quote from  a web site about the Palo Alto Conncours: "Seven pre-war
Alfas
> (6Cs, 8Cs and 1750 Zagatos) were represented, including the Pebble
Beach
> "Best of Show" winning 1938 8C 2900B Spider from the Mozart
Collection"