Steering wheel puller

The puller bolts DO NOT ALWAYS STRIP if the puller is used properly.

The bolts DO NOT ALWAYS STRIP if the puller is used IMPROPERLY.

Steering wheels DO NOT ALWAYS come off if the puller is used properly.

The trick is to have a steering wheel that is not frozen on the shaft.

I didn't see anyone claim that the bolts ALWAYS STRIP.

The threads in the wheel DO NOT ALWAYS STRIP.

There are instances when the threads or bolts may strip.  It's a good
idea to check the condition of the wheel threads and the bolts before
using the puller.

Fix or replace prior to using, or proceed at your own risk.

I DO NOT ALWAYS read the digest posts carefully.  I DO NOT ALWAYS
misread the digest posts.

I DO NOT ALWAYS enjoy the digest messages.  I DO NOT ALWAYS jump to
conclusions.

I enjoy the digest.  Sometimes I may or may not ALWAYS do something.

It's fun to SHOUT.

Mike Nakamura

Fall City WA USA

mike_nakamura@domain.elided