Alfa paint matching

1. Where do you folks go to get Verde Inglese paint, like you'd use on an
old 78 spider? I just need a half pint of touchup paint for this, but
everyone at the auto parts stores is giving me blank stares and saying they
can't look up the little spider's color.

Look in the trunk. On the lower edge of the trunk lid, there should be a
sticker with the paint code and name on it. I had great luck in finding the
exact match for my Milano at Maaco. (believe it or not)
Tim Timko