Still mo' Superchargers, EFI, Twin Sparks

As confused as ever, but a number of my questions have been answered.

Now, throwing out the challenge:

Let's say I do find a client who wants more power and, up to a point, is
willing to pay for it. However, he wants a + / - estimate within 10% and
a reasonable time line. He needs to know that any part of the 'system'
can be readily available and reasonably easily replaced - meaning the
car wouldn't need to be down more than four or five days, providing
there wasn't major damage.

He wants at least a 30 day guarantee on all parts after the engine has
been installed and car can be put onto the road.

He would like around 170 HP at the rear wheels in its 'street mode', but
he is somewhat flexible, especially when costs become a factor as to how
much HP he is willing to afford.

He requires that he be able to hear the engine over the whine of the
supercharger, not the other way around - neither of which should be
overly intrusive.

He's aware a non-boosted engine could be built which could do this, but
the car still needs to pass smog (he's willing to deal with the 'visual'
part providing the 'visual' all looks as if it 'belongs' in the engine
bay, none of it appearing as if its an afterthought), wants more low
down power / torque / oomph which transitions nicely into the upper
RPM's - no On  / Off engine.

His 110 pound wife will occasionally drive it and she doesn't want to
build up her left leg merely to change gears. A slightly heavier clutch
would be acceptable, but only slightly.

He understands the entire engine needs rebuilding, along with the
tranny, driveshaft, and possibly the diff. - but doesn't want to have to
pay for a complete R & D of these items. He's willing to have the brakes
upgraded but doesn't want to get into a situation where he has no brakes
until they're completely warmed up.

He loves the idea of having a small box with 4 buttons & 4 LEDs (as
proposed by Rich McCarty) with 4 maps of some kind to the EFI computer.
He wonders if there could be a 'limp-home' mode / button should there be
even a remote need for one. Along with everything else on / in 'the
system' it needs to be as bullet-proof as possible.

Essentially what 'he' wants is a reasonably sorted out / engineered
Complete system, with 50 - 70% increase in power, and with minimal (none
would be better) negative trade-offs.

*******

No, I'm not putting in an order. But is someone / anyone willing to take
on this challenge?

Would that someone also be willing to gamble there are at least a dozen
people who would be willing to pay for either a complete turn-key
'system' as I've proposed and / or offer a complete do-it-yourself kit
including instructions? And be willing to spread the R & D costs over
the dozen?

Footnote: Should someone say they could do this and are willing to go
through with it, logic tells me that if this 'system' as I propose is
the Stage I version, then Stages II, III, etc. might get wilder and of
course would be less user friendly, but create higher HP. Your mileage
may vary.

Biba
Irwindale, CA USA