RE: Anyone heard of Crown Auto in Gaithersburg, MD?

> The people who own the Spider that's for sale (I was
> talking about it on Friday) asked if I could have it
> pre-purchase inspected at by Doug at Crown Auto in
> Gaithersburg since it's closer to them.  I wanted
> Milano Motors to check it out in Kensington, MD
> because you guys had mostly good things to say about
> them.  The Spider owners claim to have had a bunch of
> work just done on the car by Crown but if you remember
> my last email, there's a lot still wrong with the car.

Rule #1 of auto inspections would be to use a garage of your own
choosing.  I don't know anything of the seller of this car, or of Crown
Auto, but if the seller has been having the car serviced there, and has
built up a repoir with the garage owner, (and will be doing future
business there), you may not get an unbiased opinion.

bs