92 Spider Complete Engine Assembly

My spider engine were broken due to a crash on with a iron plate on the
road.  The suffer parts include upper and lower oil pan, oil pump and the
engine block.  I have been searching for a complete engine assembly for
months, but no positive feedback was received.  Any comment or suggestion?
Is it necessary to replace the exact engine?  Any other method?

Thanks!!!
Cody