George Graves
Editor-in Chief
'Overheard Cams'

On Monday, August 19, 2002, at 12:14 PM, alfa-digest wrote:

Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 12:07:10 -0500 (CDT)
From: "Gregory S. Youngblood" <greg@domain.elided>
Subject: Martin's Callaway GTV6 - was Re: Superchargers, EFI, & Twin Sparks

Don't know - I just noticed it in the most recent Overheard cams that came
in the mail last week or so.

Doing a couple quick searches I found the following two links to Martin's
GTV6. The second one looks pretty good. Martin, any one, when will part 3
of the image gallery be loaded ?

http://www.siastuning.com/MartinDeCampPhotos.htm

http://www.alfacentro.com/features/callaway/

Greg

Warp said:

    Thanks for the info. I checked Overhead Cams online but couldn't
find
anything ot Martin's work there. I  suppose it's only in the printed
version?
           Mark Manley