RE: Milano overheating

Steve and Alan,

This fix has worked for me on three different Milano's
(one mine and one a friends).  Check your connections
under the fan relay (both of them), make sure they are
clean.  Look over the ground wire for the A/C fan relay.
It goes down through the AC clutch.  This wire is under
size and tends to corrode.  Replace it with a larger wire
and clean up the grounding point.  What I found was that
the fan seemed to run fine but ran much slower when run
through the AC circuit.  You may also consider changing
out the relays because the contacts inside tend to corrode.

As you know Steve I drove Milano's in Dallas for three years
and it is impossible to not end up in traffic on those over 100
degree days.

With all of that said there is a strange temperature limit.  My
Platinum would run at 175-185 all day at 105 degrees but at
any thing over 110 it would take off in traffic.

Dave McCrory
(who hasn't posted in forever)
Knoxville TN
93' 164