Re: Superchargers, EFI, & Twin Sparks

Actually, there's a lot of room there for a water/air intercooler.

You'd place the blower low, outlet pointing up into an airbox with spigots
to connect to the intake manifold.  A water-filled heat exhanger in that
airbox plumbed to a radiator below or in front of the engine radiator
will do an excellent job of intercooling.

You'd have some trouble fitting a throttle body next to the starter,
although a smaller aftermarket starter would help that.  There will
probably also be some clearance problems with the inner fenderwell for
the blower itself.

I don't think an Eaton cares about its orientation.  The bearings are
sealed.

james montebello