Re: Superchargers, EFI, & Twin Sparks

> Knowing close to diddly about any of the above subject items, [...]

Likewise.

Anyone know if an Eaton M45 would run OK upside down?  Normally, the
input is in the back and the output is straight down, but I'm thinking
straight up.  Then, the place to mount it would be where the Spica pump
used to be, then you'd have to "twist" the EFI intake manifold to take
it's input from the bottom.  Not much room for an intercooler.

For the inspiration for this crazy idea, open your (Braden) Bibles and
turn to Fig. 1-16, pg. 8 (Gran Sport 6C1750).

And I'm certainly interested in seeing pictures of Bonnie the 200MPH
Alfa, both before and after her most recent (last) run.