The Rover-ing kind...

<<  I'd probably buy another Rover if they still made cars like that  >>

But they do.... What about the 75 ? It is equally the match for the 164 LS
(24V Super in UK) and in fact, they even look somewhat alike. To me, it's
design is even more attractive and the interior and dash layout is superb. It
is truly a high performance executive sedan (as is the 164LS) and although I
have never driven one, the road tests following the 75's introduction were
extremely complimentary.
How well have they sold in the UK ?
Graham Arlen
Oakland, CA