Milano overheat.

AlfaXTC said:
I'm in the process of installing a secondary fan to keep the car running cool
when the AC is on.  All other attempts to keep it from over heating when the
AC is on has failed.  We've discuss this topic in great detail before so I
won't get into specifics, but I've tried all suggestion and no luck.

I've had several Milanos in Florida over the years, and the biggest culprit
was restricted radiators.

With a good flowing radiator, the Milanos would sit in 95 degree humid weather
in traffic with not a bit of trouble. Dying radiator? It would be impossible
to go 10 miles.

This assumes that all other components are in good order. You can add all the
fans you want, but if the water is not flowing, it won't help. There is a fix
forthe fans running after, I don't recall the wire from the relays, but there
is a pink wire on the passenger (US) inner fender which is a healthy source of
12V power. Just move the main power supply for the relays to this wire and it
will run until the sender turns it off. All mine were this way, more in the
head than much else I suspect, but I always felt better.

Bill
Tampa
91 168 B
91 164 L (2)