Milano Aux radiator fan

I'm in the process of installing a secondary fan to keep the car running cool when the AC is on.  All other attempts to keep it from over heating when the AC is on has failed.  We've discuss this topic in great detail before so I won't get into specifics, but I've tried all suggestion and no luck.

My question; Is the original radiator fan on the Milano a "puller" fan or a "pusher" fan?  And should I wire the Aux fan as a pusher or puller?

Thanks
Alan
88 Milano 3.0
87 Spider Quad