Alfa Owners Cheap?

Hello All-
I hate to disagree with the esteemed Mr. Braden, but the selling price for
that GTV was quite reasonable giving the venue. From my experience, it takes
alot of guts to buy anything on Ebay for more than $50 or so. He has fallen
into a all to common trap of using the internet as a price guide. I'm an
avid book collector and the internet has all but ruined the used book
market. Outragous prices are commonplace as sellers base their asking prices
on online searches, so all it takes is one person to list an outragous price
online and all of the sudden the price shoots up everywhere. I know this is
a little off-topic, but think if you can read anything into a GTVs selling
price on Ebay, it's that Alfa owners are smarter and more careful with their
money than most....

A 203mph Spider ?!?! how much would that sell for on Ebay?

Peace,
Rich M
72 GTV
66 Ducati Mach I project