Re: Are we penurious?

James Cook said -

"Penurious: In want, needy, poverty stricken. Parsimonious, grudging,
fastidious, poor, barren, unfertile.

"Thats funny."

Well, I for one am laughing all the way to the Can Bank, where I hope to score enough cash so I can park the Milano in front of the poorhouse, instead of three blocks away.

What's more, I certainly am fastidious, at least in my choice of cars...and I hope I'm "barren" and "unfertile" as well, or there's gonna be Hell to pay down at the family planning clinic!

Still, I can't help thinking that the comment came from someone who was just trying to find a quasi-polite way to call us all cheap.

Will Owen
Fiscally Challenged in
Pasadena, CA