Re: Bosch Platinum 4

Why? What part #? What exactly is it about the Lodge plugs that makes you
suggest them over the +4s?

I'd really like to know. I'm about 2 weeks from replacing my plugs and
several parts of (or the entire) ignition system on my 74 spider. I had
planned on going with the +4s. I've put them in other cars and I've seen
no difference to significant improvements depending on the car. But, I'm
not locked into them. If there's a better mousetrap, I'd like to hear
about it, and why it's better. :)

Thanks,
Greg