Alfa TV sighting?

Ok, I need someone to help me out with this one - I think I may have spotted an Alfa on an IBM commercial, but I'm not sure.

The commercial starts in a board room, during a mind-numbing meeting.  The cell phone of a rather fetching woman rings, she answers and acts stunned, and says the network is down and she has to go.

Cut to an outdoor shot, from overhead, of a guy waiting for her in a convertible.  He asks her how long she thinks this excuse will be good for, and she hopes it's at least till Labor Day.

I *suspect* the car is a 101-series Giulia Spider, but I can't be sure.

Anyone else see it?

- Paul Witek