Spider New Instrument cluster

Hello all,
 Since the speedometer & tach are out of wack, monkeying around to fix them took so much time, I bought a brand new one from a company in Germany. It's claimed to be the 91 Spider US model instrument cluster but it didn't have the air bag light (which I don't need actually), it didn't work with the old wiring and it's so hard to replace the old wires set anyway. I re-arranged 3 wires on a connector (after comparing the original connectors and the new ones) and it works perfect. The Tach revs correctly and the speedometer is showing the correct mph.
 Cost? $199 + shipping ($41 to the US & $10 ups charges), I think it's worth it, all gauges are new (some screws look rusted) although the unit must be sitting somewhere for a long time.
 Just like to share the experience with all Spider owners have problems with the Tach & Speedometer.

Cheers,

Louis,
91 Spider Veloce,
Sunnyvale, CA.