1985 GTV6 for sale

In looking through the local Auto Shopper I found the following and thought someone reading the digest may be interested.  This is exactly how the add appears:

"1985 Alfa Romeo GTV6 - V6, fuel inj, 5spd, very sporty, snrf, very reliable, runs and looks gook, 81k mi, $1,800 or B/O call (732)714-0594, lv msg"

Again, I just saw the add, I have nothing to do with, or even know who the seller is.

AJ
Freehold, NJ
86 Spider