Idle too low on 91 Spider

Hi all.  I appear to be having an idle problem with my Spider.  Once it gets
warmed up, the idle falls to around 500rpm and hunts up and down
continuously.  I check the car disc and checked the throttle switch
calibration which is correct.  If I apply just a touch of throttle while it
is doing this, it settles down to a nice smooth idle.  Any ideas on how to
adjust this?

Second question; If I screw the gas cap down tight after a fill up, a strong
suction develops in the gas tank.  It is so strong that the tank deforms and
pops back into shape when I unscrew the cap.  Because of this, I have been
running with the cap loose.  I checked the one way valve in the trunk and it
is free.  Any ideas on this one?

Thanks for any help,
Mike B

91 Spider (Rosa)