HELP- can't find a decent 1991 Spyder for sale!

Hi guys, I just wanted to remind you that I'm looking
for a 1991 or later Spider for sale (white or silver)
for under $8,000 and am willing to go relatively far
to buy a nice one (I'm in Washington, DC).

If I can't find one soon (next couple of weeks), I'm
going to have to get <gasp> a stupid Miata.  Please
help keep this from happening.

Please keep an eye out for any that are for sale that
I might have missed.  Or if you know of a fellow owner
who's been thinking of getting rid of their's.

PS- Why do all the Spiders I find not have working AC?
 Is this a major repair/problem?  I'm assuming it is
since no one seems to want to fix it before selling
their cars.
HotJobs - Search Thousands of New Jobs
http://www.hotjobs.com