164 Gear

 Hi,

Don't know if any of you remember, I have posted about inability to locate the dipstick for my gear differencial a while back.  Well, I've just changed the gear oil, thanks to all the replies.

However, something still seems to be wrong with my gearbox.  Early in the morning, when I start my car, the gear seems to be tough to move around, usually there's no problem moving it to 1st, however, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th gear are a lot more difficult to shift to.  I have 1991 164s, bought just 2 months ago, didn't seem ot have this problem when it was just bought, so I don't knwo if this is a common problem, or if something is wrong with my differencial.

Usually the problem gets better as the more you drive, by the middle of the day, the problem seems to be gone.

I would appreciate any comment from the digets.  You can also reach me at bebop52ndst@domain.elided

thank you

Matthew