84 Spider windshield source?

Can anyone tell me my best option for windshield replacement?  The built-in
antenna is of no concern to me, but if I could find one with a bronze tint to
match factory stock, that would be brilliant.  Curious to know if any national
winshield chain stores offer a reasonable replacement option, and if any of
you have had luck with same.  I've tried Safelite, and they didn't have one to
fit.

Thanks,
Greg