FS: 84 GTV6 Maratona + Parts Car (more pix posted)

Hey all,

	I've got more pix of my 84 GTV6 Maratona for sale posted at
http://www.mnsolutions.net/gtv6/
Much better pictures of the flawless interior and more detailed picture of
the slightly damaged front end.

Don't have pix of the parts car yet, but it's an 82 GTV6 that's surprisingly
rust free, but crumpled on the left front.  Interior on this car is also
very good.  Seats are gone, but carpet is in great shape and even inner door
panels are in excellent shape.

Both Maratona and parts car - $4800

Mark Kingsbury