GTV FS

While a PB is mulling things over, my 2000 GTV remains for sale for $3500 down from $5500.

Interior well worn

Arizona car ........ NO RUST ........... undercarriage rust free as well

Solid body - no damage. NEEDS PAINT

Purrrrs then pounces.

Engine perfect. Transmission perfect. Brakes perfect.

Rare Le Mans Blue

Need to support (pay for in part) my racing habit and other car stuff. Selling is far from what I want to do with this car.

Tell you what, if I do not sell this car, I will likely restore it ASAP, and then you will be sorry !

David