Multiple Alfa sightings in Seattle

Sadly I haven't seen any late model Euro-Spiders lately but in the past
several days I have seen many, many 164s around Seattle.  Yesterday on my
bike ride home there was a red 164S with aftermarket wheels parked in front
of Gaspare's Italian restaurant on Lake City Way.  I think I've seen this
one in the neighborhood before.  Anyone on the digest claim ownership?  And
if so do you recommend Gaspare's?

Kit
Seattle
'86 GTV6
'88 Verde (wrecked and soon to be for sale)