RE: Re[2]: snap in seatbelt

It's accepted for Solo II, which allows you to use that 1.5 standard
belt all by itself if you like (indeed, if you have an open car, that's
all you're *allowed* to use unless you have an SCCA-approved rollbar
installed).  The Schroth belts will hold you in the seat better for car
control, but won't perform any better in an accident than standard belts.

One way I've seen them used is to attach another buckle to the rear
shoulder harness point on cars so equipped, and snap the harness to that.
Very convenient for a multi-use car, which is true of most Solo II Stock
class cars.

james montebello