105 2000 GTV Automatic

     You have probably never seen one because there ain't no such critter.  Like sun roofs, the GTV between 65 and 74 never came with an automatic transmission.
     There were a few Automatic Berlinas, including some 1750's, but they are very rare.
     The above is my opinion, based upon what was available in the USA.  Hard to tell what you got down under, but then they put your steering wheels on the wrong side too.

Ciao,
Russ Neely
Oklahoma City