snap in seatbelt

Not being a seatbelt afficionado, and not having gone to the track or enough
SCCA meets to know any better, I am interested in the possibility of getting a
4 (or more ??) point harness that basically just snicks into the rear
passenger buckle.

I hope this is not a stupid query, for I thought I'd seen one in a prep'd GTV6
up at Glynn Motorsports (great guys up there!!).
Do they exist? Are they safe? and how can I locate one?
I have a short torso, and the factory belt location is enough of a pain to
discourage use, nevermind the risk to life and limb.

Thanks,
Darren

83 GTV6