Re: 105 Electrical Excitement

1. servizi varie is just that - it's basically the main power distribution
for ignition, etc, and all the other stuff that doesn't have to go through
the ignition switch.

2. luci citta (city lights) are the parking lights.

3. ABB (from abbagliante - dazzling) is for high beams.  sinestro is left,
destro is right.

4. Anabb - low beams

6. alimen. indic.  - indicator (gauges and lights) feed.

i'd check the fuses in aimen indic & luci citta.
also, since al of those things are tied to the flasher (for intermittent
wiper & hazard lights) I'd check the flasher as well.

btw, since on my wirirng diagram, all the parking lights are on the same
circuit - yoiu may have some esplainin to do re the left front and right rear
lights being out.
good luck,
andy