Re: alfa-digest V8 #993

Ian Lomax wrote:

> One leak I can see is from the bottom of the microswitch housing on the
> bottom of the SPICA pump.  Is there a gasket here that can be replaced...

Hi Ian,

I had this problem some time ago.

There is a molded rubber gasket in the microswitch compartment that hardens
and cracks
over time. I think I got a replacement gasket from AR Ricambi, but Wes I.
should have them
also. Make sure you adjust the micro switch (1mm clearance?) when you're in
there.
Unfortunately, you have to take the pump off the car to replace the gasket.

Good luck,

Rich Hirsch
St Louis MO