Electronic Ignition for 74 Spider

I've read others comment about moving to electronic ignition on the older
spiders. Now I'm at the point of considering a similar move.

I'd like to know what options exist for a 74 Spider. I'm not looking to
build this into a race car, but I do want to look for performance oriented
improvements.

Should I be looking to replace the entire distributor, coil, etc, or are
there other options that would be a better value.

Advice is appreciated.
Thanks,
Greg