From: owner-alfa@domain.elided [mailto:owner-alfa@domain.elided]On Behalf Of
Joe Cabibbo
Sent: Monday, August 05, 2002 8:22 AM
To: Alfa Digest
Subject: AlfaCentro.com: New August Tech Q & A

Greetings,

::: We have just published a new Tech Q & A column by Rex Chalmers. This
month's topics are Brake Upgrades, "Modern" Headlight Bulbs, Milano Ignition
Timing, SPICA Low Fuel Pressure Problems, Dellorto Carb Flat Spots, Reviving
Stored Alfas, Clogged A/C Drains, and Breaking Clutch Pivots.

http://alfacentro.com/tech/index.html

Rev High,

Joe Cabibbo <joe@domain.elided>
Website Content and Design