re: Electric Cooling Fan in '87 Spider Veloce

John,
	Look on the right (passenger) side of the radiators fan shroud and you
should find a small, black button with two wires coming out of it.  This
button is located to intercept the air flow from the engine fan.  This
is the thermal switch for the AC cooling fan.  The AC cooling fan will
come one whenever the air temp reaches a certain temp - I've no idea
what that temp is.

	But is should turn the cooling fan off when it falls below a certain
temp, as well.  But it could be that the relay controlled by this switch
didn't release as well.  I think that that relay is located on the
passengers side fender inside the engine compartment.

	Bruce

	'73 GTV
	'86 Spider