removal of hub from front disc rotor

Fellow digesters, I need help again, I am trying to remove the hub from the
rotor in the front in my Milano and the hub and the rotor seem to have been
rusted into one solid piece.

I am replacing with new rotors so any damage that may need to be done to the
rotors is not an issue.

I have let the assembly soak with some rust eater penetrant for a 24 hr period
and it did not help as the hub will still not budge, as a matter of fact I
cannot even make out where the rotor begins and the hub ends from all the
rust.

Yes, I have removed the 2 screws that hold the hub and rotor assembly
together.

Any suggestions?  Is a hydraulic press my last and only resort? IF so how
should it be pressed out so no damage to the bearing and seal is done?

Also (if I ever get there) what kind of grease do you guys recommend for
packing the bearing?

Thanks again,

Joseph
88 Milano Verde