Electric Supercharger - New Calculation!

Keith Savage wrote in AD #983 about the eBay electric supercharger that "
the CFM rating is about a third of what the engine pulls in naturally
aspirated."

The answer is obvious then - buy four and connect them in series or
parallel (it shouldn't matter which).  You will then have a 33% increase
over the standard CFM rate.

Come to think of it, if I bought six, I could have one per cylinder on my
164...

John Wiltshire (I'll get even with those hatchbacks eventually...)
Sydney Australia

If you have received this email in error, you are prohibited from reading,
copying, distributing and using the information.
Please contact the sender immediately by return email and destroy
the original message.